Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Silver and Red

 
Tim Tag - forever I wanted the Reindeer dies. Finally I get to play.You'll find I've used them alot in my cards and my tags. This guy was cut from one of Tims Christmas paper too. And the antlers cut and glued on from his bird on a branch die. I just used a few of the branch twigs from it.
 
For the life of me I can't remember how I colored the background...I've done so many. But it was run thru the cuttlebug with the Sizzix folder.
 
The poinsetta is a svg cut with the cricut.
 
The Versa Mark pen to embellish with some white E. powder to create some snowy corners.
 
A big red bow embellished with one of those foam balls, just cut in half and centered in the bow.
 
 
 
 
CHallenges: Simon Says Stamp - Tim Tag

4 comments:

  1. A stunning tag Laura, your embossing is gorgeous and such a beautiful poinsettia - your image is fabulous - perfect with his red bow tie!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura. Your silver and red tag is very Tim inspired! Love your dimensional red poinsettia! It really looks nice at the top of your embossed tag. :) Love the reindeer! That is one of my favorite die cuts to use at Christmas time. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovley tag with the great background. Your deer look very festive with his huge red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Laura, the embossing looks lovely and I love the way you have dressed up the beautiful stag :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete